Thursday, August 02, 2007

geek conversations about love (part 2 in a series)

"Sometimes devices will be broken for one person, but will magically work for another person. Once, this girl asked me to help fix her DVD recorder. When I went over, it worked perfectly. As soon as I left, she called me to say that it was broken again. I went back and it still worked fine for me."

"Maybe she just wanted to see you again."

"Oh! That would be nice."

"When you went back, had she taken off all her clothes? That's usually a good sign."

"I didn't notice. I was looking at the DVD recorder."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to know when my future wife when she asked for help with her Mac. I was honestly clueless until my buddy pointed out that no one really needs that much help with a Mac.

Philipp Lenssen said...

> "I didn't notice. I was
> looking at the DVD recorder."

The link below has an annoying intro + laugh track but you'll get the point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWQNTrPywM

Anonymous said...

sorry jack, sounds like your wife is special, like in short bus special.