Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Art Basel in December!

I am super incredibly excited to go to Art Basel in 3 months.  Yay!

I went once before, in 2009.  We met Val Kilmer the afternoon we arrived, and James Franco later that night!

Here's the photo from 2009.  I don't think I could be smiling any bigger.



We only stayed last time at Art Basel for 48 hours but we crammed everything in!  This time we are going for a whole week! We will work remotely from there.



The best part is that it's organized by my dear friend SM, and I get to stay in the same house as her for a week!

I'll also finally meet my online personal-trainer.  He's been training me via webcam for nearly a year.  He is also going to Art Basel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg Niniane!!! You are in the WRONG profession! When you posed w Christy Turlington I thought she did not look better than you (just a different bone structure), and now when I see you w James Franco...he definitely does not look bette than you!!

Wonky!

Sophie said...

Exciting! You're going to have an amazing time. Take lots of pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! James Franco looks tall.

Karl said...

I love a man that never misses Trapezius Day! There are shades of C.H.U.D. in that image but kudos for his rampant, contagious enthusiasm! Time to commiserate over bottles of wine and juicy slabs of rare beef. ;-D